Dr. Gladys Taylor McGarey, Founder of The Foundation for Living Medicine and global icon for wholeness of life and longevity, invites you to join her in an Elite Membership Conference Call conversation with Dr. Susan Highsmith.
Did you realize that whatever happened to each of us when we were in our mothers' wombs has affected us emotionally, psychologically, and physically for our entire lives? For this reason, we hope that you will plan to join us on Thursday, August 25th as Dr. Gladys and Membership Director Pat Burns speak with Susan Highsmith Ph.D. about prenatal and perinatal psychology. This conversation is not JUST for expecting mothers, but it relates to all of us.
Dr. Highsmith is an educator, counselor and author, who is dedicated to awakening consciousness in the realm of childbirth. In her book, The Renaissance of Birth, she describes the process through which the mother, father and baby-in-utero all play roles in the ultimate development of the infant. Further, she co-authored the Foundation's position paper on natural birthing, titled Why Birth Matters. This will be an invaluable conversation, so please don't miss it.
If you would like to join us on this important conference call, here are the details:
- Date: Thursday, August 25th
- Time: 5:00 pm Pacific, 6:00 pm Mountain, 7:00 pm Central, 8:00 pm Eastern
- Cost: $50.00, as part of the Elite Membership Program... Friend Level (see below)
- Once you’ve enrolled you will be emailed the conference call numbers.
If you register and pay for the call, but for some reason cannot attend at the specified time, you will be sent instructions on how to download an MP3 recording of the program after the Elite Membership $50 “Friend” level includes:
- Monthly Newsletter
- Three teleseminar calls with Dr. Gladys Taylor McGarey along with her health experts
- Commemorative pin
- August 25, 2016 at 5:00pm – 6pm
- Elite Membership Conference Call
- 3 people are going
Showing 3 reactions
Sign in withFacebook Twitter