Dr. Gladys Taylor McGarey, Founder of The Foundation for Living Medicine and global icon for wholeness of life and longevity, invites you to join her in a conversation with Jack Canfield.
Jack is affectionately known as America’s #1 Success Coach. He has appeared in over 1000 radio and television shows, including The Oprah Winfrey Show, Larry King Live, The Today Show and the NBC Nightly News.
He is the coauthor of The Success Principles™, Tapping into Ultimate Success, Coaching for Breakthrough Success, Dare to Win, The Aladdin Factor, The Power of Focus and the #1 New York Times bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which has over 500 million copies in print.
Jack is the founder of the Transformational Leadership Council and is a featured teacher in the number one personal development film “The Secret.”
On this enlightening call Dr. Gladys and Jack will be diving into deep territory of self-worth and life choices. This call promises to be one you’ll never forget! Please mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 16th at 5:00 pm Pacific and Arizona, 7:00pm Central, 8:00pm Eastern. If you’re not a member yet this is the month you will want to enroll.
The call agenda will consist of the following:
5:00 pm - Welcome and introductions.
- 5:05 - 5:15 pm - Dr. Gladys and Jack Canfield will discuss most important aspects of having a positive self-esteem and self-worth.
- 5:15 - 5:25 pm - Dr. Gladys and Jack will discuss the necessary skills needed to keep going after rejection and disappointment.
- 5:25-5:35 pm Dr. Gladys and Jack will discuss the national uprising of anger, doubt and frustration and how self-worth is tied to this and what we can do about it.
- 5:35-5:45 pm Dr. Gladys will ask Jack for his thoughts on our birth experience and how this might affect our self-worth.
- 5:45 - 5:55 pm - Q&A. You’ll have an opportunity to ask your questions.
5:55 - 6:00 pm - Wrap up and close.
Elite Membership $50 “Friend” level includes:
- Monthly Newsletter
- Three teleseminar calls with Dr. Gladys Taylor McGarey along with her health experts
- Commemorative pin
- March 16, 2016 at 5:00pm – 6pm
- Foundation Elite Membership Conference Call
- 8 people are going